Saturday 21 January 2012

Essence Sun Club Range - Eye Makeup Remover Gel

We all know I'm a fan of the 'Essence' its price, colours, quality, everything.  So this led me to try their eye makeup removed gel.  Basically, as with all other Essence products, it does exactly what it says on the bottle.  That is, with the exception of removing the gel liner.  All in all it took off all my other eye makeup really well, because it is a gel it was cooling and didn't tug.  My favourite eye makeup removed is a Clinique one but at $35 I'm willing to find another brand. 

All in all, for normal makeup the Essence Gel works really well, just not so much on the waterproof gel liner.  I had to use lots and rub a bit, which I hate to have to do because my eyes are pretty sensitive.
Cheap, effective and goodly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!