Sunday 29 January 2012

Idiot Proof Makeup Item 2. - Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush

Next on my list of idiot proof makeup is the Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush, I sent one as part of a swap once and the recipient declared it a new Holy Grail product, well, with that kind of statement and while Target have 25% off all makeup, I thought I should try it.  I bought Screen Siren which is a blend of light brown, peach and light plum. I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture of the packaging, guess I was just in too much of a hurry.
What Australis say: Perfectly blended multi-coloured blush that allows for customised shades to suit any complexion. Formulated with light reflecting and balancing photochromatic pigments that assist to create instant camera ready photos. Pigment is high in Mica content providing intense colour payoff. The blush is enriched with Jojoba and Grape seed oil to lock in skin moisture and soothe the skin.

I'm not sure about all of that but I can say it does a great job of being the 'right' shade, I'm light handed with my blush because I'm paranoid but this is one hell of a product, I can also say is goes on smoothly and stays there, it made it through a 36 degree day and jam making- who the hell decided to make jam on a hot day? ah hem, yes, me, I do.
Blends beautifully, looks great, stays in place, doesn't cause break outs...couldn't be any more idiot proof.

So now I want to try the other shades which have adorably names such as:
Shoot to Thrill; a blend of bright pink, light pink and coral pink
Flash It; A blend of beige, pink and brown
Poser; A blend of cream, medium brown and dark brown.
OK I probably won't try Poser because I already know my pale Scottish skin can't pull off that many browns no matter how light handed I am...

Australis products are available at Target, K-mart, Big W and Priceline as well as selected pharmacies.
To find out more, visit the Australis Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!