Thursday 2 February 2012

Everyone loves a good swap!

This week, the most exciting thing to happen (so far)was I signed up to be a part of The Beast and Beauty Valentines Beauty Blog Swap its not too late if you want to join in and if you miss out this time, I'm sure there will be more in the future. 
Basically, being from the UK and having spent a year living in the US I'm more than aware of the mark up we Australians pay on cosmetics, and since those times the Aussie dollar has only gotten stronger.  There are ways to take advantage of this, such as websites and even eBay but there are some products we just can't get. 
So the best way I have found, except from coaxing my friends into sending me stuff, which I feel guilty about. But which totally got me my UD Book of Shadows, is to take part in a swap.  They're so much fun.  Like I say, if you have a blog and haven't signed up, there's still time. Do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!