Tuesday 31 July 2012

My folio

I feel like I'm always apologising for not posting enough, I guess that's just the way it is, so in order to makeup for that, this post will have so many pictures it might as well be 10, these pics are some (not all) of the looks I created for my folio.  For our folio we had to create no less than 6 looks, 1 had to be black and white, 1 had to be male.  In order to protect my wonderful male models, and to keep a promise I made to them both.  Those pictures will not feature on here. EVER.
A few of my looks I have previously posted as they were done in class, but here's some others... Enjoy!
Also you can like my MUA Facebook page here.

Hunger games Inspired

Fairy Inspired







1920's Inspired





Rock Chic


Pixie Inspired

Bridal







So my folio is in and I'm awaiting feedback, I ended up with 16 looks and I still have a tough job cutting back a few.

I was very happy with it, thanks to all my models, photographers, teachers but mostly, my family for picking up the slack while I was at class....



4 comments:

  1. They all look brilliant, but the bridal and 20s looks are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the hunger games inspired one is my fav xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That was also probably the most fun (and fastest) to do!

      Delete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!