Tuesday 7 August 2012

Illamasqua- The Good Fight

I know I'm late to the party with a post on this, but I have been retweeting/sharing/liking everything to do with it this week.

Illamasqua- purveyors of fine cosmetics, supporters of great causes, upholders of moral code and executors of fine customer service, (as documented by my Illamasqua- Not Just a Pretty Face post) have now raised the bar even higher, by promising to make their prices in Australia lower.

The Illamasqua Australia Fight for a Fair beauty Price- is just what it says, they're bringing their prices down in a bid to force other companies to do the same.  I don't care about other companies, because if I could only use one brand, it would be Illamasqua, so the fact they are rewarding loyal customers with a price drop, is fan-freakin-tastic in my book. 

I must admit, I usually try to buy my products from the UK, but I still buy products in store, call me Gan Y is you like, but I love the instant gratification I get from doing so, makeup shopping is fun and Illamasqua ensure it is.

Anyway, if you love makeup, this is one petition you should sign: You can do so here.  While you're at it, share it on your Facebook, Pintrest and Twitter.

Having lived in both the UK and America, the price we pay for cosmetics makes me sad, so lets support a company who is willing to change that.  Also, they're brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the petition making the rounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abolutely, I love Illamasqua so much, I would worship the ground Julian Kynaston walked on if I could. Brand that had a huge following already- bringing down prices...heck yes!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!