Sunday 5 August 2012

Lubbly bit of Strumpet- FOTD

During the recent Illamasqua sale, I picked up a medium pencil in 'Strumpet' (among other things). It's a beautiful bright red but with just a hint of pink, I love it and I think the name suits it perfectly.
Anyway, this morning I decided to break it out.  I did everything else around the fact I was planning of rocking bold lips.







Better view of the eyes:

And the double eyeliner.

What I used:

Face:
MAC: Prep + Prime- Skin Base Visage
Illamasqua Skinbase- 7
Illamasqua Powder Foundation -150 (not pictured)
Model Co. Blush- Peach Bellini 02

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Bourjois shadows- 90, 08 and 74
Makeup Academy Liquid eyeliner - Shade 2
No7 Exceptional Definition- 01 Black

Lips
Illamasqua Medium Pencil- Strumpet
Nivea Glamorous Gloss- Pink Sugar


I love this pencil. Its so pretty and I think in this look, I managed to rock it!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) Thanks, it took a bit of guts to leave the house wearing it, but life is too short for boring lipstick.

      Delete
  2. I wish i could put on eyeliner as well as this!

    BTW, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, follow my blog back for the Award!
    http://beautycatcastle.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html


    (If you've already been nominated don't feel you need to post about it twice!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all about practice, and I can assure you this eye looked better than the other!!!

    I already follow your blog, so I saw the tag, AND I just posted my questions, feel free to answer the 11 just for fun!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!