Thursday 13 September 2012

TAG! 10 items I would repurchase 1st

The lovely Sophie at Born to Buy tagged me in a '10 items you would repurchase if you lost everything' type post... So without further ado, I present "The first 10 items I would purchase once I've survived the Zombie Apocalypse'

Obviously, in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, I would be using all my makeup powers to look more like this:

Or this:

And less like this:

Also I wouldn't be washing, the more I look and smell dead, the more likely I am to survive... right? After all of that I would do some seriously shopping...

Anyway, the top 10:

1. After all that running around and looking/smelling dead, I would buy a deep cleansing mask, great makeup starts with great skin, and great skin starts with great care and great care comes to you in the form of Soap and Glory's Fab Pore face mask.

2. My HG mascara ohhowilovethee; No7 Exceptional Definition mascara.
Its made and distributed from the UK, I get my friends to get it for me when they are in the UK or Thailand, comes from boots. Is magic, Is lovely, Is reviewed here  Would I purchase this before a foundation? YES! It's that good.

2.Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Another HG for me. Gives full coverage, feels like nothing.

3. Next I need brushes, and I wouldn't go past Real Techniques to start a new collection...


4. I need an eyeliner, and this baby has stood the test of time with me, its Rimmel Soft Kohl.


5. Colour, I love colour and now I have the basics, I'd get some Maybelline Colour Tattoos, I love them, can not get enough of them, own all 10 available in Aus and then a few extras in my kit.

6. More colour this time, Revlon lip butters are a fab mix between balm and lippie.

7. No doubt all that running from Zombies has me flushed, but at the end of the day I need colour in my cheeks, and I prefer it in the form of cream blush such as this from Top Shop I might even get Sob from Illamasqua.


8. More eye products, the Illamasqua Neutral Palette, Although I love my Naked palettes for the nude shades, I can not pass this one in terms of brilliance in for fitting in the makeup bag.

9. It's not in any way makeup, but this is my fave hand cream and I would have to replace it.

10. Last and by no means least I would repurchase some form for brush cleaner because I am just too much of a germaphobe not to!
Sticking to 10 is tricky.....but I managed it...

What about you? In the event of some horrid disaster that saw all your makeup sucked into the earth, what would you repurchase first?

5 comments:

  1. You totally cracked me up with this post! Gotta say I love the makeup in the first few photos. ;)

    Totally agree with you on the RT brushes and Rimmel eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Well, I had to make it interesting! Glad it made you smile!

      Delete
  2. Haha :) Thanks for sending me to your blog, this post has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, glad you liked it! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!