Tuesday 1 April 2014

Battle of the Micellar Waters.

We all love this:

It needs no explanation, it is a great product, but what if it runs out and you don't have time to order it online (despite now living in the UK, I can not find it locally)

In steps:
B. Pure Micellar Watter

Although the bottle is different, believe me when I say this is just as good.  BUT where the Bioderma solution is £4 per 100ml OR AU$7.32 per 100ml.  The B. Pure solution is a mere £1.64* per 100ml OR  AU$3 per 100ml.  Now I know those prices make Australian wince, because they are a mere fraction of the cost of the price there, but my comparison is here. Sorry...

Anyway, either way you look at it, it's a bargain, making this a definite part of my skincare regime, not just makeup removal.

I do feel bad, Bioderma were the original, and now I am jumping ship to a cheaper 'Johnny come lately' brand, but at the end of the day, the more money I can save on removing my makeup, the more I can spend on putting it on.


*When I bought this product, it was on a 'half price sale' however I have not seen it at full price in the entire time of being here.  I stocked up, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!