Tuesday 15 April 2014

Samples Challenge Week 4

Thankfully I am getting through these samples, although I must say, I seem to have collected a few more over the last few weeks.

This week, just 2 samples, as most of the samples I have left are either perfume or skin care, I will only use a 2 at a time.  Although I don't have sensitive skin, I hate to use too many new products in one hit, so if I do react, I can figure out what to.  I also don't wear perfume every day, so I simply woudn't get through too many samples.

This week:

Marc Jacobs Daisy- I love Marc Jabcos perfumes, so looking forward to it.

and Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish I've never used a Laura Mercier product that wasn't makeup, or at least a primer, so I'm eager to give this a shot.


How's your sample stash? is it dwindling yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add or share? New tip or trick? How about a joke?
We love comments!